Fishing Lures Set of 12 Bass Fishing Lures Seasonal Promotion Striped Bass Walleye Trout Crappie Muskie Pike Salmon Freshwater Saltwater Deep Water Cheap Prices Wholesale Fishing Lures in Tackle Box
- BY ANGLERS, FOR ANGLERS – These lures were chosen by successful bass anglers, with the beginner in mind to keep costs down. Tie a quick-change swivel to your main line using a Palomar knot (see YouTube), to create a change over system in seconds to put any lure onto your line.
- SPINNER/SPLASH LURES – These represent a fluttering bird or injured fish on the surface. Get used to casting the smaller lures first before using harder-to-use lures. Check on YouTube.
- RUBBER FROG AND BABY CRAWFISH – These are to be used with jig heads, Texas-rigged. With experience, buy yourself some larger lures of this type. They are cheaper than large rubber lures.
- SMALL METAL SPOONS – Attach the small goldfish to the small hole in it’s back. Check out on Youtube before moving to larger spoons.
- LARGE POPPER AND RUBBER SHAD – We have included these for clear and open water. As these are likely to attract larger fish, we recommend you tackle these in areas where they are not likely to get snagged and cause the death of a good fish.
- VERSATILITY – Each of these lures are unique, some dive deep, some shallow while others just thrash about on the surface.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – This applies for the hard lures (not the hooks). Most anglers prefer this as they decide on their type of hooks with experience. These are changed quickly using the snap-links on most lures. Just fill in the VIP card that comes in the box to register your lures, where you can also add young anglers for a competition. Good luck and tight lines (no cheating, Dads!!).
- IF ALL ELSE FAILS – Finally, the small gold fish with hooks removed can be used as a pendant for those who are unable to catch fish.